Drawing on years of teaching personal finance in the high school classroom, as well as valuable life experience as a young professional, Cousineau introduces topics ranging from compound interest and mutual funds to Roth IRAs and insurance deductibles. Each chapter contains straightforward explanations, practical examples, revealing anecdotes, and hands-on tools that will help you to jump-start your personal financial journey.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- The foundational concepts of personal finance and building wealth
- How to avoid costly financial missteps
- How to budget, save, and invest your money wisely
- How taxes and insurance work
- How to prepare for life’s big expenses